The Jammy Brand was established as a platform for change and hope. The fashion design line is just the first step.
Individuality and free thought are gone. We are here to help bring it back. Society has been bind by the mental chains of normality. Change and "different" are viewed in bad taste. And we all genuinely care too much what other people think of us right? Why? You are you, so be you, and feel comfortable doing you.
The Jammy Brand believes that labels have no place in fashion.
- We don't do Men's/ Women's. We do, "Do YOU like it? Does it fit? You want to buy it? Cool."
- We don't age discriminate. We do, "Do YOU like it it? Does it fit? You want to buy it? Cool."
- We don't care about your race. We do care... "Do YOU like it? Does it fit? You want to buy it? Cool."
Each piece is named after someone/something that inspires, supports, encourages, and/or believes in me. The Jammy Brand is not about Jammy, it's about those folks and all the others we will be able to help down the line.
Every piece is attached to a specific charity, organization, or foundation that is promoting positive change in the community. A percentage of sales will be donated. So feel good knowing that you looking fly, is helping to make someone else's life better. Here is just a few of our favs:
- Urban Alliance
- Doorways for Women and Families
- Headstrong Project
- Crohns & Colitis Foundation of America
- Epilepsy Foundation of Virginia
- Kilo Diabetes & Vascular Research Foundation
- Leukemia Research Foundation
- St. Jude Children's Hospital
- Violence Policy Center
- Lebron James Family Foundation
- More to come...
Thank you for taking the time to check us out. Feel free to shoot us a message if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. We love you.
- The Jammy Brand.